Step 2: Eligibility and Deadlines
Who We Fund
Eligibility Requirements (All Applicants)
- Applicants must be active students of Christian Science.
- Applicants must be a citizen of an E.U. country, preferably France, Germany, Switzerland, or The United Kingdom.
- Applicants must reapply for funding each new academic term (year, semester or vocational course).
- Applicants must be enrolled in or admitted to an accredited educational institution.
- Applicants must have earned a 2.5 GPA or higher in the most recent academic term.
- Applicants must currently be a member of The Mother Church or branch church/Society, or are planning to apply in the next 12 months.
- Applicants must agree to the concept and practice of actively “passing your blessings forward” by enriching the lives of the people you touch either through altruism, spiritual activism, or volunteerism.
There are currently no deadlines for Undergraduate, Graduate or Vocational funding in the U.K. and Europe.
We do ask that you submit your application at least 4 weeks before fees are due to your school to allow ABF time to review your application, ensure that all documents and banking information is included, and a required interview with our volunteer In-Country Volunteer has been completed (by phone) and approved.