Step 2: Eligibility and Deadlines
Who We Fund
Eligibility Requirements (All Applicants)
- Applicants must be active students of Christian Science.
- Applicants must be a citizen of the E.U. country in which they are taking coursework. Supported E.U. countries are France, Germany, Switzerland, or The United Kingdom. ABF does not support other countries.
- Applicants must reapply for funding each new academic term (year, semester or vocational course).
- Applicants must be enrolled in or admitted to an accredited educational institution.
- Applicants must have earned a 2.5 GPA or higher in the most recent academic term.
- Applicants must currently be a member of The Mother Church.
There are currently no deadlines for Undergraduate, Graduate or Vocational funding in the U.K. and Europe.
We do ask that you submit your application at least 6 weeks before fees are due to your school to allow ABF time to review your application, ensure that all documents and banking information is included, and a required interview with our volunteer In-Country Volunteer has been completed (by phone) and approved.